.Hello to you too Cupcake.

As a sit on the wooden floorboards of my house, I realized that houses are full of little stories.
Your house, my house.
Full of stories. Stories of the past; stories to be told; secrets.
Things that you never have imagined.
Now you are probably wondering why I am sitting on the floorboards. And not on a chair.
Well, some of my habits are.. odd to say the least.
One of these habits is that I prefer to sit on the floor. I do not know why.
I obviously don't sit on a restaurant floor though, for example.
Just, when I'm at home, I like to feel the bare floorboards under my feet, and inspect the dust, which is gently occupying the russet planks.
I draw hearts with the dust.
I need to hoover tomorrow :|

You know, if you think about it, the whole world revolves around secrets.
I have secrets, you have secrets.
Though some people find it hard to keep secrets. Others are like vaults, hard to figure out.
I personally never tell secrets. I'm a keeper.
Oh, that sounds like I'm a goalkeeper.
I never was any good at football. I don't think I'll ever will be either.


I just realized, that last summer, I walked 12km in one day.
I know it is a weird thing for me to say, but I was just reminiscing why I walked that much.
Well, I was taking a trail up Mount Vesuvius.
All was well. Until I saw the slope. It took about 3 hours to get up it& down it altogether.
No wonder I was tired. The sun was blazing. It's not like I didn't know this though when I arrived.
It was Italy. June. Summer. What could I expect?
At least there were all those gelaterias. :)
I like the sound of that word. Gelato. I wonder where that originated from.
I don't want to go up a volcano again. The volcano can peacefully stay where it is.
Although I do believe that volcanoes brood secretively over the cluster of towns&cities surrounding them.
See? Even volcanoes have secrets.

Many people like gardening. My mother does.
Although the climate isn't that great.
I personally, find the mud squishy. And I'm a little insectophobic.
I'm squeamish. That is why a career in medicine will never be good for me.
But, I am mentioning the gardening for a reason.
Today, a friend of mine called me. Let me mention that she has a huge cactus in her garden. We were talking generally about us, and then what does she say? This is what she says.
“God, Vicki, if you haven’t seen my cactus, you haven’t lived your life!”
Okai, it is a cactus. I will see it sometime soon. Don't worry :P

Moving on.
The clocks are changing soon.
Once again, I have a point when saying this.
So, when the time comes round, and the clocks change, I notice that I don't sleep very well.
It affects my sleep. I don't know why, but that is my theory. I must search it.

Also, if you've read my previous posts, you will remember I mentioned hinting.
How I tend to hint stuff to people. Hints.
That most of them don't get.
Well, if you know me, you will know that when I start getting sarcastic, the things I say usually have a hidden meaning to them.
So, I sometimes try hinting stuff to people through songs.
With the lyrics of the songs.
Though I don't think they get it.
I shall make it more clear.

Continuing from my previous post now.
I finished my art.
I was splattered in blue paint mostly- for the sky.
It was a surrealist piece I did. I got a bit carried away.
Anyways, I like how it turned out.
I must take a photo and post it actually.

In the meantime, tonight I am on the hunt for new songs.
I like indie, alternative and pop. But anything is welcome.
So, please recommend some favourites of yours.
My ipod will truly appreciate it. Its been feeling a little lonely lately.

I've got to go now though; it is time to make dinner.
I finally bought a new cookbook today.
What's on the menu tonight?
Chicken&Vegetable risotto, with a hint of spice.
Wish me luck.
I don't want to burn it.
Fire-extinguisher at the ready.
Just joking.

As usual, I have added a photo of mine to wrap up the post.
Its a pic of some deliciously scrumptious cupcakes.
I neeed one.. Of course I do not see one anywhere near me. Hmm.
I'm waiting for you cupcake.
I will find one.

Well, all have a great Friday night, and guess what?
Tomorrow is Saturday!
I adore them.

I will be posting adorious posts tomorrow then. Is that even a word?
Well let it be one!

Ta Ta :)
Guess who.


Victoria :)






5 comments:



Ace said...

I was going to make cupcakes today for a friend's birthday. I'll save a few and Decorate one with a "V" on it just for you!
:)

Victoria Adora said...

Thank thank you!!!
That is so thoughtful of youu! :)
You made my day Mrs. N.
I promise, when I get round to making a good muffin/cupcake (which might take some time for me), I will decorate one with a "N" for you too.
:D

Vii

Anonymous said...

hey Hey!! gelato means iced, like iced tea? yep :)

Anonymous said...

YEY! I GOT MENTIONED IN YOUR POST!! but u didnt talk about my dog vomiting.. :( ahaha :P Man, i want to see your art thingymathingy :) I WANT TO SEE UU!!!

:=PPP

Victoria Adora said...

Why hello miss anonymous.
We meet, once again.
What a coincidence.
What a surprise.

Of course you got mentioned.
I told you, you are the CACTUS FRIEND.
Telling me that if I hadn't seen your cactus, I haven't lived my life.
Well now I have seen it.
Calm down.

Did I remind you about how close Monday is?
You have one day of freedom left CACTUS GIRL, because then, the Vickoula is going to babble on and on and on and on...

So, CACTUS GIRL, enjoy your freedom.
I'll call u tmrw to tell u about... the happenings *hint hint*
I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND MY HINTS!
msn. you on?

viiii :)