THE shoe


I was carelessly flicking through the glossy pages of a magazine yesterday, when my eyes suddenly fixated upon page 91. It was no significant number, and I hadn't been paying much attention whatsoever to what I was precisely looking at; my mind was elsewhere. But when I did decide to come back to reality and actually look at this page properly, my eyes widened at what I saw infront of me. It was THE shoe.


THE shoe, which was customized by milliner Philip Treacy, for the 2010 Valentino Collection IS a beauty indeed. Handmade satin, crystal&lace details embellish your feet, while tiers upon tiers of swirling lace embrace your legs- much like whisps of smoke. They add mega points of style&flair, and you will definitely be the talk of town in these exquisite pumps.

I would run out and by these fairytale shoes immediately, however there is one drawback. The price- THE PRICE, which is not mentionde anywhere at the mo. Oh well, I will just wait. In the meantime, it is time to save up. I am not letting these shoes run away from me!

Tell me what you think of them,
xxxx Victoria Adora :)

P.S. I have a lot of spare time on hands these day so guess what. Many posts are going to be filling your time too! :)

2 comments:



Anonymous said...

Hey! New Post but for soem reason, its not showing up in the front page :/ Anyways, yes i agree, they are heavenly but i dont think we'd be able to actually walk on them :S
Oh Well, lets just admire the work of art then...

Victoria Adora said...

Oh really?
It seems to be showing up on my frontpage. Hmm... :/ I will look into that.
Yes. I don't think I can walk in them either. So I will agree with you. Lets just admire :P