Neutral March :)

Be Neutral.
Be Switzerland.


That is a piece of advice that has come very handy in the past.
It does not always work, but it has helped me out in certain tricky situations.
And I do suggest it to quite a few of my friends, so some of you know. Oh you know who you are.

So, today is the day to be Switzerland. :)
Let us all attempt this.

Although the new week has been good, so far, I have a few disappointments to refer too.
Firstly, who banned blueberry muffins? That is my main complaint.
It's unfair. I guess I will have to opt for the Starbucks ones from now on. -.-
Secondly, I was looking forward to enjoying the weather as I stepped out the house this morning. It was very warm indeed.
It was getting a little too warm though by lunchtime, and as I stormed around the corridors (angrily), as I was a little annoyed today, I found myself boiling. In March? Yes, in March!


Thirdly, me and my sister got rather annoyed today.
You see, we were spending the morning in the local park, and some children decided to grab the tree-trunk and shake it, with all their might.
Of course they have the right to shake a tree with all their might, well obviously.
I'm not going to stop them.
But, what about the tree? And what about the consequences of shaking the tree?
Result, may you ask?
Bot of us were covered in pollen, while Zoe was sneezing uncontrollably.
It was rather... itchy. That is the least I can say.


Another issue I'd like to ponder on.
My I-pod isn't feeling so lonely anymore.
Actually it has made some new friends. They are called new songs. :)
So, I was rather happy this morning, as I stumbled out of bed, and grabbed my Ipod.
It tends to help me wake up of a morning.

And here comes the stupid part.
I should of thought of it before, but I hadn't waken up properly, and I was in a rather fuzzy mood. Meaning hyper. At seven o'clock this morning. Yes I thought that it was odd too.
In any case, I stupidly assumed that it was absolutely necessary to wash my face whilst listening to music.
I thought it was absolutely maganormously essential to have a beat; a tempo; a steady little rhythm while I splashed freezing water on my face.
Result may you ask?
I dropped my Ipod. In the sink.
Luckily, I managed to get a firm grip on half my ipod before it got completely drenched in water.
So my earphones were not saved. I will have to replace them.
In the meantime, I rummaged through my drawer this afternoon and pulled out an older pair, which was all tangled together.
It took some time to get the knots out, but everything is okay now :)

So this weekend, half my friends went camping.
I'm not a camping person.
I have memories of camping when I was younger, and they were not the "bouncing up and down happy memories" that I would like to repeat.
Anyway, I'm getting to the point.
Apparently, as I got a call from one of my friends, they were playing a game.
5 year olds I thought.
So, then me and Zoe acted like 5 year olds and made a tent in my attic.
We camped out there all night.
And yesterday, Monday morning, when we were asked if we went camping, we replied
"Yes, we did actually."

Ah, I loved it when they believed us.

In addition, I would also like to say a big, big, big, biggg thank you to everyone for your lovely comments! They really put a smile on my face whenever I see them, and I really appreciate them :)

I also had a brainstorm today.
Since Easter is blasting on its way, I came across a pot of Cadbury's mini eggs.
They're delicious if I must say myself.
I did initially promise to have 3 little eggs, but..... my intentions changed.
The empty pot is now in the rubbish.
Tee.
Hee.

I also have this strong yearning to stumble into a bookstore, and spend hours flipping through the glossy pages of new books, with the scent of freshly printed ink around, gazing at the pictures, reading the opening chapters, flipping the pages....
I should open a store.
Yes, I should.
Must add that to my never-ending list of "To dos."

Oh. Yesterday, I was asked by some close friends of mine to help them in this play they were doing.
It involved me acting as a vampire, with a strong Spanish accent.
It was very amusing to watch. But very embarassing to do.
I even downloaded songs by Juanes (which I really like may I add), in order to help me perfect my Spanish accent.
Result? Apparently I sounded like a Russian model.
Hmm.
More languages to learn.
I want to visit Spain and Russia.
Yes.
Adding that to my mental "To do" list too.


I didn't sleep well last night.
And I couldn't wake up this morning. I was planning on having an early start.
That plan was shattered. As if a stone was thrown through a delicate glass window.

You remember last week, when I was rambling on about how the world is the Mad Hatter?
Well, Alice in Wonderland, the movie, is coming out this week, and frankly it looks interesting.
I'm gonna go to the Vue and watch it. :)
Teee heeee.

Also, don't you just love London ? :)
I find it so chic, when someone says where do you live, and I repeat, poshly on purpose, Londres.
It make me proudd XD

Anyways, word of the day IS... embelished.
Fabulous word if I must say myself.
I was saying that all day.
Inspired by this essay I spent Saturday morning on.

I was also speaking about the Nessie Monster, as my friend had drawn a sketch of it.
I'm really odd darlings :)

Lastly, let us look at mon horoscope.
"You're intelligent, sweet and creative. You have a kind of presence people notice from blocks away. No wonder everyone you pass on the street experiences whiplash. You're an unstoppable force to be reckoned with."
Yayy:)
I like what it said :)

Are you feeling the whiplash?
Haa :P

Have a lovely eveing everyone, and I will be posting tomorrow :)
In the meantime, enjoy the MARCH-NESS.

Victoria Adora xxxx







0 comments: