.Until June.

Until June.


Despite from being a title of a song, it is a phrase that I am constantly hearing lately.
People keep saying it, especially this week, during exam fever.
"I can't wait till June" or "When will June get itself here?!" is a very common mutter or yelp from the students which are seen lugging around folders or books, with scribbled notes piled on top, and highlighters in their hands.
I literally freaked when my yellow highlighter ran out today during the double period.
It was the only activity which was keeping me focused. It was early you see. And as you know, I am not the greatest morning person to be around. Because I am not that- I am not a morning person at all.
I just thought I'd share this little detail with all of you. (:


In any case, reality is that June is close and far.
And as I am the contradictory creature, it is rather hard for me to explain why it is close/far.
So I am going to be vague and leave it like that.

It was a rather dull day today.
Weather-wise especially. As I was walking home, suddenly a huge droplet of rain splattered on my forehead.
Not that I don't like the rain. It was a swift May Shower. (:
But you know, the fact that June is on its way does not seem to have any rainy weather accompanying it.
Or that is what I am hoping in any case.
Just to get in the JuneMood, which as you've probably noticed by now I am currently obsessed with at the moment, I am listening to a song by them.
Until June I mean.
Just to get in the mood.
June.

Well, it is my cousin's wedding next week, as I've probably already mentioned, and the whole family is completely engrossed in what/who/why is going to be there.
What dress, what shoes, what food, what time, what people...
You get the picture..
Luckily, I have already found the perfect pair of shoes to go with my dress. And I feel proud.
I will be wearing pale pink.
But I will not be dancing as expected by the rest of the cousins. I am not a very good dancer you see.. But they will still drag me on the dancefloor.
I will be sitting with my other cousin who just twisted his ankle.
In any case, I'm positive that it will be fun. (:

It was weekly dinner night tonight.
It's this tradition that me and some of my friends have- on a random day of the week, we meet up at someone's apartment and cook.
Might not sound creative, but the food some of us come up with is rather.. different.
In any case, I had the most beautiful chicken curry tonight.

Another tradition.
Field Photography.
Its what I tend to do when the sky is blue and the sun is out.. Not like today for example.
I choose a field nearby, grab my camera and snap photos.
But, the weather is not being helpful lately. And that fact is rather frustrating.
I am not in a good mood.
And I apologize if the negativity is passing through the computer screen.
I promise that the rest of this post will be extremely positive.

Starting from now.

I'm eating a cherry as we speak. As we type. Well as you read this in any case.
Actually no, that is wrong.
I am eating the cherry as I type, but when you read this, I will not. I will not be eating it.
It sounds too complicated, but I hope that in some very peculiar and strange way that you understand it. To some extent.
Things are just getting curiouser and curiouser around here.
I am not making any sense whatsoever.

So, I got a new phone last week and I recently found out that it has world clocks on it.
I don't know why I found this particular fact so interesting, but I think it was partly due to the fact that I had finally realized how to use the touch-screen.
In any case I have now.
But, then, today I noticed that the clock in room B2 for Geography had a clock on it.
May I just add that I do not like looking at clocks when I am in lessons- because it upsets me to find out that I have 55 minutes left to endure and I end up counting the seconds and minutes which tick by.
Anyway back to the point.
So, this clock had three little clocks underneath the main one-
They were labelled New York, Athens and Sydney.
And I found it very interesting to imagine that while I was learning about the coastlines of the world, some people were going to bed, or where just grabbing their morning coffee.
This kind of stuff fascinates me you see.
I then ended up counting down those 55 minutes.

Another thing that I find rather odd-
On most of my posts, you have probably noticed that I always say I will be posting tomorrow, but I end up posting about.. 3-4 days later than what I had planned.
Don't get me wrong, I am not the kind of person who is constantly late, not that there's any problem with that though.
However, I tend to start writing a post one evening, continue it the next, and then finish it the next after that.
And I end up posting it the next evening after that next evening of the previous one.
I am not making sense again.
The clouds in my mind are rather dense today- like a fogged up mirror.
I blame it on the weather.
But apparently it is going to warm up by Tuesday.
And that only means one thing... Shorts!
I feel content now.
I just hope that the weather does actually get better. (:

So I dropped my earphones of my Ipod in my coffee today.
Clever thing do to.
It happened while I was on the underground too, so the people sitting next to me were eyeing me oddly.
Anyway, I'm just a little clumsier than usual.
Again I do not know why.
Must remind myself to buy some new ones, because they are not working right at the mo.

My book is staring at me rather persuasively.
Not that it is the time to revise anything. It is too late. For studies mind.
I have decided that after 8pm my brain shuts off.
For revision mind.
And I haven't eaten hardly anything, so I better get off this sofa and get to the kitchen.
What should I make?
Such a hard decision.
I fancy a cupcake.

I'm going to make 26 cupcakes.
Guess why.

I will post tomorrow- which probably means in about 2 days.
But it might actually mean tomorrow too.
Have a lovely Saturday evening.
(:

Victoria xxxx

ps. The photo is from some of my field photography.
It is not very June-ish, I know, but I promise the photo in the next post will be much more June-ish.
(:

3 comments:



Anonymous said...

Her i love you blog.and i love they way you layed it out.I had to follow.
Btw i just started on blogger i have a beauty blog please check me out and follow me thanks http://misssparkleshine.blogspot.com/

MINAKICHU said...

Youre really a babble mouth, but I dig your babble brain. Hehe! I followed ya. You can check mine out at http://www.prettywittybitchyme.blogspot.com I like to write about crazy things too. Cheers!

learn chinese said...

very nice article. thanks