April.

April.

It is a name. It is a month. Apparently it is the month which was dedicated to Venus. I did my research (:
But, it is probably best known for its first day.
Which is today. April Fool's dear.
Yes, that day which some people dread, whilst some people love and enjoy.
Interesting day is all I will say.

I've decided that those minor little details that make up little parts of our lives are very significant. They are special.
For example, the details about your closest friends.
The way they write, or speak, or walk, you have taken it all into account.
Or the details about yourself.
The way you take your coffee, or the exact shade of nail varnish you wear, or that song which you cannot bear listening to because you know that it will remind of you of something.. significant.
So, everything in each of part of our lives is very, very significant.
That is why I love details.


I have difficulty making decisions.
The way I have difficulty putting down a bar of chocolate. Or turning the music down.
My sister has a difficulty answering people, as she comes across a little.. rude.
I remember one event vividly, as when I asked her to do something, she replied "actually Vi, I'd rather scrub myself down with a pineapple."
Apparently she got that quote from a film. I don't know which one.
Madam clever-clogs. Dear I hope you don't see this XD

I finally managed to burn a cd today!
It makes me feel so proudd!
Not burning it, in a fire. Burning it through the computer. I just needed to show the difference.
I didn't want to appear... dumb. (:
In any case, after three wasted cds which failed to write, I managed to burn it successfully.
I am now happily holding it in my hands :)
And yes, my cat is looking at me curiously as I beam at the cd. I think the cat thinks I am odd.
It is an odd odd world.
Oh and I finished that assignment. It's feather time.

Do you know what is special about people?
The way that you can recognize them so easily, if you know them.
One person has special handwriting. Scrawled, but readable.
Another has a memorable laugh. Or a smile.
Someone else smells nice, or walks in a way that you remember.
Or speaks in a really nice way.
All these facts are so great, because they surround us all.
It makes me happy :)

But, I must be going, and I apologize for the short post, but I am taking a trip to my Aunt. The whole family is visiting her, so it is the annual Easter family gathering. We do it at Christmas too. So, my Aunt lives in a remote little village in Scotland. Which only means one thing. Cold. Freezing cold. Perhaps even snow, the weatherman suggests.
So, I am going to love my gloves, my tea and my scarf for the next few days.
And luckily my sister's car has heating. Luckily she's driving us too.
I doubt I will have any connection, as her cottage is located in a field, which will probably be snow covered.
But you never know. In any case, I will be posting by Wednesday/Thursday after my excursion up the mountains.
At least I will see my family :) And get some good old photos. And you never know, we might even glimpse Nessie!
I need to find those gloves.

So wishing you all a warm Easter weekend, and I will write you all a huge post by Wednesday :)
Guess who!
Yes, you know,
Victoria (:
xxxx

ps. Enjoy the photo which decorates the post, and let me know about your April fool jokes :)
Have fun! :) :D

3 comments:



Miss Lolly Pop Diva said...

Vii...

I like the fact that you finally put up ur photoooss... oh and i seriously love ur editing skills..

ur cutie... Fiii

Miss Lolly Pop Diva said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Miss Lolly Pop Diva said...

´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶
´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´¶¶¶¶
¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´¶¶¶¶
¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´¶¶¶¶¶
¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶ ´¶¶¶¶¶
´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶
´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶

i love him viii... i extremely love DI.G..