Daily Sweet Tooth

I have to admit, I have a complete sweet tooth. :)

While on my search for information and news that will please
you all immensely, i stumbled upon a cozy, cute store, located in the heart of Covent Garden. Without any hesitation whatsoever, I immediately pushed open the door and then stepped into the qua
int little store.
What did I discover? Candy Cakes is the name. Sweetening up your lif
e is their aim. :)
Deliciously delightful, delectable and extremely
divine, these cakes will sweeten your life to the most!
Need some sweetness, sugar? http://www.candycakes.eu/ is the solution. :)

Ta Ta Darlings :)
xxxx
Victoria Adora Hayes

2 comments:



A.S. said...

Hi, I have been indulging in sweets all holiday season - sweet potato pie, carrot cake, mint cupcakes, and the list goes on...Visit my blog too.

Victoria Adora said...

Oh i know, i have been constantly nibbling on a chocolate here, a chocolate there. I'm trying to stop now that the holidays over. Though its proving hard to do so..
I like your blog by the way. I just followed it :)