Sprinkle a little Godess magic into your life...


Step into the official Goddess Experience...


It is probably one of the most classy, and beautifully made fashion books I have layed my eyes upon. This is the fabulous Goddess Guide by Gisele Scanlon. It is the perfect little book of fashion, food, beauty, travel and fun, it includes everything from how to spot fake brands, how to look after cashmere and even includes gardening and ebay tips!
It covers a wide range of subjects, that kept me busy all year long, and actually opened my eyes to matters in life that I hadn't even thought about myself. The cover is also beautifully crafted and it is a must for all those women that want quality and info jumbled all together :)

My favourite topics that this little wonder of a book covers are:
  • finding gifts for the trickiest people
  • plucking the best and neatest eyebrows
  • the best way to get value out of that little black dress
  • the brilliant advice from a variety fashion houses and celebrities, from Dolce & Gabbana to Miss Piggy and much more where that came from! :)
It is every girl's bible to a fabulous life, claims Sunday Express and I agree that is a little gem of a book that continues to sparkle :)

Official Site? Here it is: http://www.thegoddessguide.com/
Available at amazon and bookstores around Britain. :D

xxxx Victoriaa Adora :)


2 comments:



Anonymous said...

OMG! i love the godess guide :) I actually found it a few months ago in a bookshop near my house! Great taste!
Keep up the good work,
Rachel :)

Victoria Adora said...

Why thank you :)
Yes, I must agree, it is a fabulous find XD
I'm happy you like the blog ><