My Picks of The Day...

Aloha :)


As usual, I'm glued to my laptop, in order to tell you all about what I recommend for today... Some stores that I recommend below are past favourites, that I have come to cherish over time, while others I recently stumbled upon.... Hope you discover some new places to see, or simply rediscover that old craving of yours for one of these fabulous stores :)

1. Paperchase
The feeling I experience when I walk into Paperchase, and run my fingers over the glossy covers of beautifully crafted notebooks is really indescribable. (i know you think I am a little mad, but don't mind me, which each have our weird habits right? Right.) Anyway, Paperchase has a whole new collection of notebooks, and cards and just little bits and bobs that will make you smile. And as I love writing, stationary kits are an absolute must for me. Maybe they are for you too?
What I also do, is that I collect random prints or cards with pictures that I like and I have created a huge collage-card wall in my bedroom. It is fabulous try it out!
In the meantime take a look at the new Paperchase offers: http://www.paperchase.co.uk/
2.Hollister- Clear-out time! :)
Have you ever been in a Hollister store? If you have you will probably recall
the darkness of the place. I know the lights have to be dimmed to create an "atmosphere", but seriously, I could hardly make out what I was actually looking at. Though, I must announce, alth
ou
gh they are a little overpriced, I always look forward to Clearout Time, when I c
an spend and spend and spend. For example, this jacket I had my eye on for some time, I got reduced from 5o to 10 pounds! I am so excited, I am glowing.! Don't miss the clear-out while it lasts!
p.s. on the site, check out their playlist.... some of the songs are good! :)

3.Lipsy London- Need a dress?
I always take a quick glimpse in Lipsy London whenever I get the chance. However, I h
aven't actually bought anything from there yet, I am a little indecisive on which dress to buy.. They have so many amazing gowns, with lovely material and embellished gems or silky ribbons.. It's absolute heaven. Check out the VIP dresses section on the website now. Oh, there's also a 50% sale on now. Could it get better? :D

4.MAC Make-up- Baroque Boudoir Collection
Decadent, luxurious...liaisons get even more dangerous with formulas for lips
and face, and the haute-style clutch of this baroque-inspired collection. Sate your taste for so
mething modern, yet ornate, MAC explains about its most recent collection which is guiltily pleasurable. With sweet colours and packaging that is so baroque, its a must this season in your beauty kit. Get your collection now, at your nearby MAC store or online at:
p.s. they also have released some other new collections called "Love Lace", "Viva Glam" and more. Why not try them out too?

5.Ben&Jerry's - Low Fat Yoghurt
When I hear the words Ben and Jerry put together, something happens to me. I have to admit that I am a crazy fan of ice cream, and Ben&Jerry's is probably my most favourite. I always have a tub in my freezer. Though sadly, right now I cannot seem to find one. Well its too cold too think of ice cream anyway. But, the "More Love, Less Handle" ice-cream campaign, has four favourite flavours with lower fat as a "yoghurt". For more info check the site: http://www.benjerry.co.uk/
Now, I am feeling a little peckish. Oh dear, this is what thinking of Ben&Jerry's does to me.:P

Hope you liked these little ramblings of mine,
Keep checking the blog because I will be posting more

Your babbling queenie
Victoria Adora :D

p.s. I need your opinion... Purple or pink nail varnish? I'm stuck you see. :)
oh you can always contact me at" victoria.adora@yahoo.com
tee hee ><


1 comments:



That'sNotMyName said...

I would definitely go for purple, its so HOT this season
xoxo