One Of Those Days

I have to say, I am rather annoyed because I have not been able to post for more than a week. And that is utterly disgracious. The computer was just within my reach, gathering a thin film of dust as it sat on the edge of the table, happily propped up, but I knew that I could not touch it. I knew what my priority was. Revision.


However, as I the minutes ticked past on the clock, and I had my head buried in my revision books, gathering notes, I must say, I came up with some more ideas for the blog. Heee Hee:)
I will be posting properly from now on starting tomorrow, as there is no more revision to do. I was beaming today with that thought. :)

Post to you all tomorrow!
Ta Ta Darlings :)
xxxx Victoria Adora Hayes

3 comments:



Elle Mosqueda said...

I look forward to reading them soon!

Anonymous said...

Finally Vickster :P
xx
Zoe :)

Victoria Adora said...

:)
Check out my new post :)
I'm so happy to be posting again!
And thanks to both of you :)
xxxx Victoria