Fabulous Frocks, Dashing Boys anyone?



boys..." Elle magazine tells its readers, as it advertises The Luxe Book Series, by Anna Godbersen.

I first came across
the first book in the series, "The Luxe", a boiling hot June morning, in a cosy greek bookshop, on one of the Aegean Islands. Despite, the summer sun, the refreshing sea and the tranquility of the island, I needed a good read
and fast. So when I crossed paths with the dashing world of the Luxe books, I was engrossed immediately. I couldn't put the book down until I had flipped the final page.

I ended up with the second book by October, which I finished quickly and I am now sitting in my room with my laptop (obviously :P) and the third book "Envy", by my side. I strongly recommend the books to all those girls out there who crave juicy gossip, dashing men, gorgeous fashion, scandalous secrets and intriguing glitz....
It is certainly a deliciously guilty pleasure to read..

Check out the four books (The Luxe, Rumours, Envy and Splendour) in the series now, on the official website:

Enjoy and tell me what you think of them in the comment box! (just press the box that says read user's comments and you will be able to post your own :P)

xxxx


3 comments:



That'sNotMyName said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
That'sNotMyName said...

Sorry about that TYPO :P anywayy Hey Vicki (or should I say Victoria xD)....I've started reading the first of The Luxe Series and I must say your taste in books is impeccable...thanks and keep updating your blog :)
That'sNotMyName
XOXO

Victoria Adora said...

I have to say I liked the makeover of your blog Zoe. (i couldn't get that accent over the e to work sadly :P )
In the meantime, keep updating, as I am going to too!
xx Victoria