Dashing Daily Finds

or me, Monday is usually a slow, tiring day which usually drags on.

But today, things were much different..I was free to shop to my hearts desire, in company of a dear friend, and I must say, I came across some new objects and stores, which are now lodged in my mind. I felt obliged to tell you what I found out :)

1.
Luscious Foam Bath from Sephora
Sephora is not a store that is found in Great Britain, but orders are available online, and I must say, whenever I visit a country which has a Sephora located nearby, I will definitely p
ay a visit. My most recent discovery from the wide range of cosmetics, bath products and fra
grances, is a very special foam bath indeed. Sephora's "Sugar Babes Creamy Praline Foam Bath", which is moisturizing and is enriched with South African cocoa, aims at protecting your skin and leaving it feeling moisturized and fresh. I must say, it has a lovely aro
ma to it and it is absolutely lovely :)
Check out the official site for all its products: http://www.sephora.com/

2. Hydrating Lip Gloss from Korres
Many people have not heard of the Greek make-up manufacturer,
Korres, which uses natural ingredients and aims maintaining youthful and chemical free skin. It has a wide variety of facial products, including make-up and a range of haircare and herbal pharmaceutical products too. I absolutely love their nail varnishes, but, I must say, my most favourite product of theirs is the
"Cherry Full Colour Gloss", which is a high shine lip gloss with Cherry oil which hydrates lips, while vitamins E and C offer antioxidant protection. The lip gloss comes in a variety of shades of peach, pink and red and all their products are available to purchase online.
Check out the website now at: http://www.korres.com/

3.The Body Shop Works Wonders
I love natural products for my skin, as I worry about what I use, and so I enjoy using body shop products. I only use the "Aloe Gentle Facial Wash" which is also Fairtrad
e, and has been a favourite of mine for quite a few years now. I also recently crossed paths with a wonderful invention which has made my legs and arms much softer :) It is an indulgent, light moisturiser, that leaves your skin fresh and smooth, with a lovely aroma. This is the "Shea Whip Body Lotion" and I also recommend it. :) Enjoy.! I also noticed that there is a 50% taking place at the Body Shop at the mo. It is very pleasing I must say :)
Swing by your local Body Shop or surf the site for their products at: http://www.thebodyshop-usa.com/

xxxx Victoria Adora
Remember, you can always contact me with any ideas for the blog at:
victoria.adora@yahoo.com

0 comments: