Dear Cupcake.


Cupcake.


I have a necklace that says that.
I believe it is lucky.
I believe it is amazing.
And that is why it is the word of the day. (:

Today I had this odd feeling to finish work. Like projects and essays- I had this unbelievable joy as I was tapping away on the keyboard about the debate between economic problems and hyperinflation in the 1920s, and also whilst trying to explain something in a different language.
It must be because it is a Monday.
Monday-ness. Yes, that must be it.

It was absolutely boiling today.
Not that I don't like the heat, don't get me wrong.
It is just I am a little indecisive creature, who one minute will be bouncing around loving the cold, and next minute will be bouncing around loving the heat.
I guess you get the picture.
I hope you do. (:

My ipod has the lonely bug again..
It is a bit like hayfever, which some people I know are experiencing at the mo..
So, once in a while, my ipod feels lonely.
It gets the desperate need for new acquaintances; new friends.
These friends are called songs.
Man, I love metaphors.

Because metaphors can mean two things at once.
Just like stories always have two sides to them.
Just like a cookie is crispy on the outside and soft in the inside. It has two forms.
Talking about cookies, I really want one.
But since it is not a weekend, and it is not the time to ruin any diet, lets control ourselves.
Yoga timee.
Actually maybe not.
I'm way, way too hyper today.
But that is a good thing right?
Right. (:

I've decided that everyone is psychic.
Like today, someone I know can tell when she gets a message on her phone. Without actually being near it.
Or my aunt, who always calls right when I'm eating dinner.
Or my sister, who whilst she was living with her boyfriend, would always call whilst I was washing my hair.
The list goes on....

Actuallement, talking about lists, I think they are amazing inventions.
I like writing them.
For example when I remember random song lyrics, I write them down.
Or whilst trying to do an assignment. Which is the joy of the world.
Or the supermakert list. Pff. I need to go there tomorrow.
Oh joy.

Can i ask you a question?
Its to do with this project..
When you hear the word "Cover", what is the first thing that pops into your mind?
The comment box would like to know. (:
Oh, and thank you everyone for all your lovely comments. I really do appreciate them. They put a smile on my face :).

My horoscope predicts that:

"You mean a lot to you-know-who. Don't underestimate how much others care about you."

Horoscopes are cool things.
I must give them that (:

So it is camping time for half my friends tmrww.
I will not be making a tent in my attic this time.
And this other friend of mine is in Peru.
Getting a suntan.
And when she gets back, she will stand next to me, and I will look like a little pale smook.
I like being pale though.

I will be posting tomorrow dears.
It is time for tea :)

Bye cupcakes
xxxx Victoria




4 comments:



Nii said...

I think of snow or blankets. Just saying ;)
I'm in love with your horoscope. I think it has alot of meaning. XD

I'll tell you all about camping when i get back ;) Ask Peru-girl if she saw any guinea-pigs!

And i love your necklace. I really do. I believe its lucky too. ;)
(I love ryhming)

Miss Lolly Pop Diva said...

viii, im bought the necklace "Aloha.." sooo we both have a lucky charm... btw i already got the one Ka bought me "the kitten.." sooo i've got alot...

i adore ur blog and i think that we should seriously talk a little bit out of this computer about our personal things...

so luv ya and ... cya in a sec...

♥ ♥ ♥ ur little... Fillipaa... or actually Fiiiiiiii...

Miss Lolly Pop Diva said...

mean i've bought...

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.