Bonbon Cherie.


Habits, habits, habits.


Lets face it. They are a part of our life.
They can be persistent. They can be fun. They can be annoying. They can even be enlightening in the way that we can learn a lot about people depending on the compulsive actions they do on a daily basis.

Perhaps you pick your nails when you're nervous. I for a fact, know well too well, that it is the fastest way to wave goodbye to that fresh coat of nail varnish. You see I tend to constantly be fiddling with my nails. I am as we type.

Perhaps you bite your lip while you're thinking, or play with your hair, or even crack your knuckles. Or ankle. (Yes dear, I know that you are frowning while you are reading this.).
Maybe your are the kind of person to poke your finger in the cookie dough, when you know that you're not supposed to, or to doodle over and over again on your hands only to scrub it off at the end of the day. And then to realize that the marker was permanent.

Perhaps you rip paper into tiny bits, and then drop it on the floor, only to immediately pick them up again once they've fallen out your palm.
Perhaps you are a persistent pen clicker, or a persistent foot tapper, or even a persistent whistler. Perhaps you too are a persistent scribbler.
Maybe you eat standing up.
Or wash your face with cold water.
Or doing anything else.

Point is, that habits are what make you, YOU. And what make me, ME.
And what make the neighbour, the NEIGHBOUR.
So don't change your habits. They are unique. They make up a person that is called you. (:

Right now, I'm biting my lip.
I don't immediately realise I'm doing it. It is a habit.
Stupid headache. Go away.
Even though I try to slap the air in front of me, assuming that my headache is hovering somewhere around there, it doesn't seem to want to abandon me.
Hmm.. Why?
Headaches are weird creatures, I must say.

I have to say, it is definitely feeling like summer is on the way.
And I am so happy about it.
Finally, those layers and layers of clothes can be happily bundled away into the closet, and I can say hello to shorts, tee-shirts and flowy dresses.
I'm shining. (:

I have a photography assignment to do.
But I don't feel... inspired.
In any kind of way.
It's rather frustrating.
I've adjusted the macro mode, taken off the flash, adjusted the exposure and got my camera set on black&white, but the only problem being is the subject.
I can't find it.
I've been rummaging through the crevaces of my mind and still no bang. No epiphany. No idea. No nothing.

Aujourd'hui, my horoscope reckons that "You don't have to know everything before you start something; just get started!"
Is this little smugglee hinting that I should start that assignment that I am trying to shove at the back of my head, in a little cellar, deep down in my brain, where I hope it will be forgotten?
Perhaps.
It may also be urging me to decide what to make for lunch.
Oh, that is a hard choice too.

Talking about hard choices.
What to do, what to do, when someone is very indecisive.
I, the little bouncy creature is very indecisive.
I will make a decision, and then I will change my mind, and then I will end up scowling and giving myself another headache as I ponder on what to do.
You know that feeling above your eyebrows, when your head feels completely numb?
Yes, weell I feel like that now.

Summer, get your butt here now. I am waiting.
Oh apparently the clocks change tonight.
Which means that it will look more like summer.
And also means that we loose a precious hour of sleep.
Woopie.

So dears what are you up to today?
I am in the mood to go for a stroll.
It's sunny out.
Which is always a good start.
I might as well take my camera with me, see if I can snap anything that glints and therefore catches my interest.

I will be posting later this afternoon, reporting on the photography adventure.
If there is any adventure. Which there may not be.
Random fact of the day- People with light coloured eyes are more sensitive to light.
So, that does not apply for me as I have weird coloured eyes. They're hazely-brown-green.
I call them Victoria eyes.

So, dear cupcakes,
we will be speaking later on.
Ta Taa,
the Victoria Eyes.
xxxx

ps. do you like the word cloud? I think it is very decorative.
Credits to my aunt who told me how to do this.
It is a secret dears.
(:


1 comments:



Ni said...

My Horoscope: If you think you're losing your grip on something, stop thinking -- and persevere.

hmm, what do you think? anywayz i'm still in love with ur blog. Better get working on that assignment, eh? You're eyes are not weird, they're amazing. I wish i had eyes that were anything but a dull brown.

Say hi to summer Vi, and goodbye to sleep.