It's all crystal clear.

Bittersweet.


Such a difficult word to analyse.
Or to use in context.

But, personally, I think this weekend has been bittersweet. Not sour, not sweet. Bittersweet.
I needed to relax. After all, it was a difficult week.
But I wanted to see some people, that strong yearning, that longing you have.
At least me and my sister shopped our heads off.
Yes that was fun.

So, although some of your weekend habits may seem odd to yourself, did you know that they are completely normal?

-Apparently, it is completely and utterly normal to ruin your diet that you started last monday over a Saturday evening of food.
-And to shop your head off. :)
-And to go to the supermarket, which although is not an entirely pleasant activity, it must be done.
So if you ever feel like your weekends are completely worthless, and you believe that everyone else out there is having endless fun, that's not true.
It's normal to be normal dear.

My horoscope reckons that for today:
"Sometimes life is crystal clear. Sometimes it's harder to pin down. That's okay."

Which is true I guess.
I'm in a rather unhappy mood today. But I hope it will go away sometime soon.
I hope my unhappiness is not passed through to you.
Dears, if it is, let me know.

Continuing, I found out, that things such as your coffee, your computer font, your small hand movements and much more can really tell you a lot about your personality.
It was very self-learning I must say :)
So I have now learnt That:
-my nail picking habits, despite from ruining the varnish, show that I am anxious and that I want to scream at someone.
-my coffee indicates that I am a calm little thing, who cannot face up to people.
-my ipod which is constantly plugged into my ears, indicates that I constantly need a song playing for every event of my life
and
-that my nervous necklace-tugging that I tend to do, shows that I feel severely threatened.

Now, I don't really know how to string all these things together, but I thought it was rather interesting to mention.
I hope I am not boring you with my babble.

In addition, I have been shopping for summer.
Or, attempting to shop for summer, is the correct wording of this phrase.
You see, there's just so much to look at, so much to try on, so much to wish you could afford...
That in the end you don't actually buy that much.
You just look and sigh, as you stroll out the store, with that gut-dropping feeling, because you know you are leaving something behind.

I'm overdoing the description ain't I?
Sorry again ..

All I have to say is that I need a good night's sleep and a cup tea.
And the bad thing is that it is five in the afternoon and I feel like this.
Time to make a phone call to someone so we can have Sunday DVD night. Hope they will bring a chocolate cake with them too. It is a kind of tradition you see.
See, I told you diets get ruined at the weekend.

I will post later dears :)
Please tell me what you think and any ideas/question you know what to do. Ask the V.

Tee Heeee
Victoriaa (:


1 comments:



annie said...

Hope you will be better today. Sometimes if I had a bad mood in the weekend, I just let it be and do nothing for just one day.Telling myself, I have only this deluxe moment, tomorrow I need to have a good beginning to face everything again and it will be fine.