Boho Chic



So.

But first, I did promise the Boho Chic article to be up today didn't I?
And since I want to keep my promise, here it is!
I will then continue in about 10 minutes, to write my other new post about today. Keep reading :)

Boho Chic anyone?- The hit of this coming summer....

Firstly, let me say that in the beginning, I did not know what the term Boho or Bohemian exactly meant. I had heard it in a few titles of songs, seen it written in some magazine articles and heard my friends talk about it during long Monday afternoons, with our heads stuck in books, supposedly revising for various exams. I knew it also referred to fashion. Except, I was not exactly sure what exact style it was. I probably sound a little stupid at the moment, but I did decided to educate myself about the Bohemian trend. Here is what I found out. :)

Firstly, well actually secondly, the Bohemian or -Boho for short- trend looks earthy and layered, with flowing fabrics and loosely belted pants. Paired with vintage accesories, especially jewellery, the Boho trend looks fabulous, and can even look classy and chic if worn properly. Think organic, natural- green, brown and beige hues, a little ethnic perhaps and you've got your boho.

Warning though. This summer, things have changed. Look for boho- but in candy-coated, pastel shades. Soft lilac, faded yellow, spearmint green, baby blue and powdery pink will do the trick.

Stores which are mega hotspots for the Boho trend?
1. Monsoon- perfect for Boho, but very chic indeed. The "Monsoon Fusion" Collection is the best for Boho fashion. http://www.monsoon.co.uk/
The High Street Stores! You will certainly find something in any of the typical high street stores, and for good prices :)

In my opinion, would I try Boho Chic?
Maybe. Perhaps.
I'll think about it. I'll see this summer. :)

Enjoy the next post, which will be up in about..... 10-15 mins
xxxx Victoria Adoraaaa

ps. You may have noticed, that the pictures are in funny positions. For some reason, it is not letting me move them. So sorry if they look odd. I'm trying to get it fixed as soon as possible :|

4 comments:



Anonymous said...

ME WANT MORE VERBAL MUSIC POSTING TO BE DONNNNNE!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the info. Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Excellent blog post. Being a new blogger We are learning a lot through these sorts of articles keep up the great task.

Anonymous said...

Some very good suggestions. Effectively planned