{The world as a rabbit hole}

Right now I have work to do.

I have three essays to complete, and a splitting headache to go with it. One essay complete. Two to go.

However, I needed a break. So, 5 minutes ago, I made myself a cup of tea and flicked my horoscopes on. I needed to see what was in store.
This is what I found out.
"Today you're like Alice, and the world's the Mad Hatter. Nutty riddles keep popping up everywhere you turn. Don't worry -- like Alice, you'll find your way out of the rabbit hole soon enough."

I must say, it made me smile. I have no idea why, I just thought it was well-written. And I thought I should share it with you. I also need to share with you a decision I have made....
From now, despite the blog being about fashion, living and beauty, I am also going to blab on about my life. What I encounter daily, what thoughts float around in the clouds of my brain. You know, that kind of stuff. I really enjoy it actually. I hope you will too.

In the meantime, you must know that I am the kind of person that if I do not have something to do, I will feel bored.
I must constantly be doing something. Sitting down on a sofa, with nothing to read, nothing to listen to, or nothing to think about is a difficult task for me.
I sometimes worry about myself.

So, last night I had this odd urge to tidy up. I am quite organised as a person, but cleaning up is another task that I do not enjoy. So, at midnight, I was washing the plates and cleaning the bathroom sink. It might be the lack of food that makes me do this. I'm not eating much lately- my new diet plan. Me and my friend have begun it together. Don't ask, long story. I have also had threats from various people that they are going to stick a chicken wrap down my throat. Oh, they know who they are.

Anyway, back to the point.
So, despite from this sudden tidyness, I also feel more mature. Independent even. I have aims set out. I need to learn to cook firstly. Reminder- to rummage through my mother's old cooking books. She'll want me to type up the recipes.
Hmm, its rather annoying that my sister knows how to cook and I don't.
Oh well, she can teach me. Or I'll teach myself.
Actually, my cat will teach me. No, that's just odd.

So last night, I had a dream that I was in a biology class, and we were dissecting a cow's heart. Pulmonary arteries and all. God, I'm shuddering at the thought of it.
But now, I do feel hungry. And no, not for a chicken wrap.

So, as a friend of mine said a few weeks ago in a science class I was attending:
"God Vicks, I don't know a girl who doesn't eat Special K. Is it a ritual or something?"
I laughed. Because he was correct. Not the ritual part, but the fact that all of my friends and I included, consume it like its the end of the world.
Time for cereal :)

God I've gone mad. Or perhaps the rest of the world is simply the Mad Hatter, and I'm the sane one. Hmm, seems quite likely if I must say so myself.
Ugh, I also need to tidy my room. There's clothes piled up on my chair at the mo.
Where is that tidy streak of mine when I need it?
Anyways, back to essay time. Whoo.
Two to go.
I will find my way out of this rabbit hole soon enough. :)

I will be posting later on :)
Ta Ta for now,
The Babbler, Victoria xxxx

ps. tell me what you think of these babbles of mine.:)

3 comments:



Emeila said...

Good luck with cooking. I also am not great of a cook. I don't belive in horoscopes but I still read them hehe I fine them interesting, Have a great day

Em:)

Just follow the recipre step by step and you will be fine:)

Victoria Adora said...

Thanks for your good words :)
Right now I'm thinking of making a chocolate brownie. It is the sweet-tooth of mine taking over.
I must follow the recipe. :)
Victoria xx

Anonymous said...

man, you have seriosuly lost it :P
U WILL EAT! IM GONNA MAKE U! IF YOU CAN BACK AND U ARE ANY SKINNIER THAN I LEFT YOU, YOUR GONNA PAY...
i love uu <3
Dani