Do I hear the word... SUMMER?


I have been anticipating this coming summer all winter.

Not only because I can say bye-bye to cracked hands, freezing mornings and winter darkness, but also because I can enjoy the outdoors and relax a little.
And I know that it is still winter.
But still.
Summer is on its way. It will be March soon. :)

As you've probably realized, this is the time of year when I am genuinely happy. The weather warms up, the sun reappears and generally there is that simply "feel good" vibe going on around me. Images of sun swept beaches and peaceful green fields flash through my mind, while eating watermelon and diving into the sea..."
Anyway, back to the point.

Point IS that I am getting ready for summer. Actually, no, that is not the right way to put it. I am welcoming spring, in preparation for summer. Yes that is much better.

So, I have been searching around for the spring/summer trends of 2010, with clothes, accessories, hairstyles and all.
There is one word to describe it altogether. Well, no, actually two words. BOHEMIAN and PASTELS.
So boho princess? Nah. I'm going to turn it into Boho Chic. Much better.

I'm sure you've noticed the happiness in the post today. :)
Hope you like it.
I'd lurrrrveee to post the post on the summer trends today but there are TWO little problems which are stopping me:
1. It is not completely ready yet. It is a draft version at the mo.
2. The house is empty. Which means supermarket time. Great.

Anyway, tell me what you think of this spontaneous blabbing
and let me know which words resemble summer for you,
in the comment box below :)

Tee Hee
The Vintage Victoria
xxxx
p.s. .........POST WILL BE UP TOMORROW :)

0 comments: