.Minor Details and Ultimatums.

Its early morning.
Just woke up.
Didn’t sleep very well.

I hate waking up; it is such a difficult task for me. It then takes me about fifteen minutes, to get my self into order- I need that cup of tea; it is essential. I need to splash my face with freezing water; it is also essential. As I think of all the "essentialities" surrounding me, it confuses me. It must be because it is too early for me to think properly. I am not a morning person as you must have realized by now.
My cloud brain has not returned to its daily cloudy shape yet. It will though.

Oh look.
The pile of books are still happily sitting on the kitchen table.
I've pushed them at the corner purposely; to avert my gaze from it. But it doesn't work as I had expected it too. There is still that pang- that thing that you sometimes feel in your chest- when you know you've done something wrong.
But I haven't. It's just a pile of books.
I don't understand why I always get so upset by minor little details. It's rather stupid of me.
Just because some books decided to gather dust.
Gosh.
Get over it V.


I didn't tell you the story about the cd, did I?
Ugh. It is my laptop's fault. Or actually, it may be mine, although I just don't want to admit it.
I tried burning a cd last night. I couldn't sleep, and my dad had asked me last weekend to make him a cd. So, I picked the early morning hours to do so. Typically me.
It didn't work.
I got annoyed.
The cd is still lying on the floor from last night.
I don't know why you had to know this; you just did.
I never have explanations for anything.
But lets just pretend I do.

Another thing.
Have you ever tried hinting something to someone?
I bet you have. Everyone probably has sometime in their life. I guess.
Anyway, for this subject, lets just pretend everyone has hinted.
So, for example, a few weeks ago I was having lunch with some friends. I had told one of them something; that I didn't want the others to know.
When she started talking about it, I tapped her under the table with my foot.
She didn't get it. She didn't get my hint.
She told them. I sulked, stuffing lettuce into my mouth, pretending to not show my un-comfortability. What am I talk about? I mean my discomfort.
Much better.

I also try to hint stuff to people I know with my eyes. Or with something I say.
But they just don't get it..
I do wonder, maybe it's just me.
Maybe my little hints are too subtle.
Or maybe they are just.... normal. They seem normal, so they think its me being normal, although they don't see the hint behind the normality.
I know, that doesn't make sense to me either. Let's just skip that.
But let's just take the lyrics of a song I like
"This is a hint that you take..."
Yes, so today I am going to take hints.
It is a very odd decision, you probably all think I'm utterly bonkers but yes, at least it is a decision.

I find it very hard to make decisions.
Especially with certain sujects.
I just can't make a decision easily!
And then I end up hurting people with my indecisiveness.
My feeble response is a "I really don't know. I just can't decide".
Hmm, I am sensing that my indecisiveness is a teeny little obstacle.

Anyway.
Remember the Ben&Jerry's.? The little pot of ice-cream deliciousness, that was screaming at me through the freezer door.?
Yes that.
Oh yes, that is now a happily finished carton of ice cream. Phish Food it was.
Utterly magical is all I have to say about that.

What else is utterly magical?
The fact that apparently, today is not the day for ultimatums.
The word ultimatum reminds me of a chapter of a book I had read.
It doesn't initially remind me of "ultimate". Although it should logically? It just doesn't though.
Does that mean I should make an ultimatum?
Shouldn't make an ultimatum?
I don't usually anyway?
Lets skip that too.
As usual, it is confusing me.

Oh, I need to apologise.
I think I'm writing too much.
I feel that I'm boring you.
There's too much writing, I know.
But I can't stop.
My fingers keep tapping endlessly.
So, I will pretend that I'm not boring any of you. I will hope that I'm not.

It is horoscope time.
Let me just say, that I don't take them too seriously. I love reading them though.
And analysing them.
So here we go.
My horoscope of the day:
"It seems like everyone around you has stopped using plain English and is trying to communicate in riddles."

Well, what can I say about that?
Maybe, that I should stop speaking English?
But how will people understand me otherwise.?
Oh dear, its that Mad Hatter thing going on again, isn't it.
Time to switch languages.
Being multi-lingual is fun. But this blog is in English, and so it will stay.

Now, though, it is time for breakfast. All this babbling has made me hungry.
Special K time.
Oh yes.
And then, I am heading to the shops. London High Streets here I come! Topshop is my first stop definitely :)
Well. We’ll see. I’m also going to think about buying THE shoe. Maybe not. Maybe yes. I’ll think about it.

To end this LONG post, I will post some lyrics of a lovely song. Tell me what you think :)

"I don't quite know, how to say, how I feel" :)

I will be posting later on todayy.
In the meantime, lets keep babbling,
xxxx Βικτώρια Αδώρα
Ha! You've probably guessed by now that it means Victoria Adora :D

2 comments:



Anonymous said...

i love your new posting style, seriosuly. I wissh you would tell me all this!! Can i be included in oneof your posts? are u talking about me when youre like "i tapped her foot under the table but she didnt get it"?? i hope its not... i HATE splashing my face in the morning with cold water. Its the best and quikest way to get me in a really bad mood in for the rest of the day..
i want to start a blog as well, but im scared cause if i do ill be writing about what i think about people and how i feel and itl be more like an online personal diary only that its PUBLIC and if someone finds out ill be pooped so i wont start one. :P ahaha but i think it would be mildly amusing to read cause im and amusing person... *i hope*
Going back to your post, its very emo and sad today.. r u feeling ok? im sorry i didnt call after the mall and it is 11.42 right now so i dont think i should call. Omg, we went to Plasio and i got this half greek, half english keyboard and its PISSING ME OFF. I keep re writing everything i write! GAhh!
Your writing is so describive and i like how you can manage to squeeze in some PEE in every sentence :P it makes everything so interesting to read, like a poem or a song lyrics...
OMGOMGOMG I HAVE A SUPRISEE!! BUT YOU WILL SEE IT ONLY IF YOU COME TO MY HOOOUUUSSE! HA! HAHA! xP
Anywayzzz i hope u liked my comment and please answer. Niacuuu

P.S.: Do u like my analization of your writing? should i do more analyzing?? (this is funnn :)

P.P.S.: I COULD DO A BLOG ON YOUR BLOG!! LIKE MY COMMENTS CAN BE LIKE MY POSTS! thats such a good idea. im so smart

Anonymous said...

Genial dispatch and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.