{The Funhouse} :)

The tidyness spark did not return.

The house is a mess.

On the table, overturned books from this morning's essays. I have successfully finished them though. That is one good thing. All I now need to do is print them. I'm not bothered to do that right now though.
However, it is awfully quiet in my house at the moment.

If I ignore the sound my fingers make while tapping the keyboard, the first thing I can hear is my cat purring. He is sitting at my feet and seems to be looking at something on the floorboards which I seem to not see. Perhaps it is a grain of dust. Or an invisible mouse of somekind.

The kitchen tap is dripping; rhythmically. On and on it drips. I have the urge to stop it. But how?
I need some music. My ipod? In my bag. Upstairs. Later.
The radio? Hmm. No. I'm not that keen on radios. I have no idea why. I never liked them that much.

As I read over this, it seems to me just like a record of my thoughts. I don't know why I say seems, it IS a record of some of my thoughts at least.
It is odd, how writing makes you feel good. Maybe I should become a writer; an author. I'll have my own book. That would be great.

I have tried writing books in the past; mostly in those long summer months, with the lazy sun hovering in the afternoon sky, when you have nothing much to do, but listen to the rhythmic hum of the cicadas. How I miss them.

But for now, it is silence. It is dark as I glance out the window, so I am going to avert my gaze. What to do, what to do. I want to go out actually. I want to go shopping. But its not the right time now.

I wonder why my sentences are so short? It is odd, to wonder about something that you will probably not find out about. Maybe it is just a part of me. Just like the part of me which is at the back of my head, telling me over and over how I have to clean my room.
I said I would this morning.
I said I would as I was eating my lunch.
I said I would half an hour ago.
And here I am now- with a messy, clothe-piled room. Huff Huff. I do need to get round to cleaning it up. But not now. Not now.

Actually I know what I have to do.
I have to call my sister; I told her I would yesterday.
I have to make dinner too. My stomach is complaining.

What could I make for dinner.
Maybe it shall be Italian night tonight. Bruschettas and amatriciana and all. I must invite someone over actually.
Or, I could order takeaway. I haven't had a good curry in ages.
Any dinner ideas?
All I know, is that there is something waiting in the freezer for me, screaming out with a little voice to be eaten.
Ben&Jerry's.
Have you ever heard of anything more beautiful? I think not.
My diet? It can restart tomorrow. Yes tomorrow.
Tomorrow is always a good day.

Time to tidy my room though.
I'll firstly start with those heavy books on the table though. They're gathering dust as we speak.

It is a funhouse after all,
The Babbler,
Victoria Adoraa xxxx

More posts will be up tomorrow. In the meantime, do check out the Boho Chic post of mine.
Oh and please comment. I like to see that people like what I write.
Ta Ta.
Have an awesome rest of the dayy and I will be posting tomorrow :)



7 comments:



Anonymous said...

INVITE ME! INVITE ME! muku :)
i actually prefer your blabber than your fashion talk to be honest.. i miss u, i need to go shopping as well, but i dont knwo what to buy, and i have to do hw and i dont feel like it instead im commenting on your blog! You WERE supposed to call me! haha :P

xxx
Dani

Victoria Adora said...

Oh hello.
You. :P
I'm happy you prefer the blabbing. I think I do too.
But I like both. So both will keep coming :)
Anyways. I can't go out today. or tomorrow. I have visitors.
I'll tell you.
Call me tmrw. Not today.
Because visitors are arriving like I saidd.
Comment!! on my odd blabbing :)
xxxx VickiVictoriaa

James Canady said...

I love the 'musicality' of your babbles; so unpredictable.I have to say that they keep me quite interested.

Victoria Adora said...

Thank you so much!
I know they can be a bit spontaneous. Maybe its just the way my mind works.

I'll be babbling more tomorrow
Victoria :)

Emeila said...

I agree with that silence. The silence makes me nervouse, that is when I begin to babble.

Sometimes when I just want people to listen to me and not to tell me to this or that. Just take your time and listen to heart.

Em:)

Victoria Adora said...

I know, I knoww!
I get so nervous!
I just sit there. And then I'm scared. Especially if I'm alone.

If there's silence and you're with someone, then it is much better.
I agree with what you said about listening to the heart :)
That's a good piece of advice there.

Vii :)

Anonymous said...

Странно, искал совсем не это, гугл выдал Ваш сайт, и судя по всему не зря, есть что почитать! Goodwork!